dr Aleksandra Zielińska
is a chemistry graduate at the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznan. In 2018, she defended doctoral dissertation entitled Synthesis and characterization of solid lipid nanoparticles and nanostructured lipid carriers intended for cosmetic and pharmaceutical purposes (summa cum laude). Her research was partly carried out within a framework of foreign internship at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Freie Universität Berlin (Germany), at the Erlangen Catalysis Resource Center Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany) and at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Coimbra (Portugal). A scientific activity of Dr. A. Zielińska has resulted in numerous scientific publications, chapters in scientific monographs and presentations of research results at national and international conferences, as well as many seminars and scientific workshops with the industry in Poland and abroad (including in Barcelona, Paris, Genoa). Dr. A. Zielińska has been awarded with many prizes for the best presentation of research results. She actively participated in variety of trainings, e.g. in the framework of the Skills Project organized by Foundation for Polish Science. The aim was both to improve qualifications in the field of managing scientific projects and research teams, as well as to develop skills in the field of scientific communication and shaping pro-innovative attitudes. Furthermore, she has been awarded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in the TransFormation.doc competition, thanks to which she attended to the Entrepreneurship and Soft Skills Training Necessary for Cooperation with the Economy at the University of Alberta School of Business in Edmonton, in Canada.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Guest Editor of Special Issue „Current Research on the Cytotoxicity of Drugs to Animals and Human” in „Toxics” (IF = 3.271).
- Member of Organizing Committee of Pharmacy Conference 2020 in Atlanta, USA.
- Bentham Science Ambassador 2019-2020 of Bentham Science Publisher (Cambridge, UK)
- 2nd Award for The Best Oral Presentation entitled Synthesis of solid lipid nanoparticles and nanostructured lipid carriers for pharmaceutical and cosmetic purposes, 6th European Young Engineers Conference (EYEC), Warsaw, Poland; 24.04.2017 – 26.04.2017.
- 1st Poster Prize Award for the poster entitled Marula oil as a successor of argan oil, 5th European Young Engineers Conference (EYEC), Warsaw, Poland; 20.04.2016 – 22.04.2016
- 1st Poster Prize Award for the poster entitled Encapsulation of carbamazepine in solid lipid nanoparticles for immediate drug release, 18th JCF-Frühjahrssymposium 2016, Kiel, Germany; 16.03.2016 – 19.03.2016.
- 1st Poster Prize Award for the poster entitled Meadowfoam seed oil loaded nanostructured lipid carriers (NLC) with optimized particle matrix for drug delivery, 17th JCF-Frühjahrssymposium 2015, Münster, Germany; 25.03.2016 – 28.03.2015.
- The winner of the nationwide programme doc organized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland within the framework of the system project entitled Support for the management of research and its results.