07/2017: prof. Michał Witt, Director of the IHG PAS appointed the HR Working Group
1. Prof. Ewa Zietkiewicz (F; R4) – head of the HR Working Group
2. Assoc. Prof. Monika Frączek (F; R3)
3. Assoc. Prof. Maciej Giefing (M; R3)
4. Assoc. Prof. Andrzej Pławski (M; R4)
5. Prof. Grzegorz Przybylski (M; R4)
6. Małgorzata Dawidowska, PhD (F; R2)
7. Ewelina Kałużna, MSc (F; R1)
8. Damian Janecki, MSc (M; R1)
9. Monika Rusiłowska, MSc (F)
1. prof. Michał Witt (M; R4) – Director
2. Małgorzata Strecker, MSc (F) – Deputy Director for Administration
08/2017: prof. Michał Witt, Director of the IHG PAS signed the endorsement letter to the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct in Recruitment of Researchers
08/2017: questionnaire sent to all academic staff
11/2017: meetings of the Steering Committee with academic staff (R1-R2 and R3-R4) of the Institute to discuss proposed actions
12/2017: the HR Working Group prepared a report based on the gap analysis and results of the survey with the Action Plan 2018-2020 included.
12/2017: report sent to the European Commission.
09/2018: changes in the Working Group: Agnieszka Możejko (F) replaces Monika Rusiłowska (maternity leave) and Maciej Śmiałek (M) replaces Damian Janecki (intership).
On January 18, 2019 the Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences was awarded the prestigious “HR Excellence in Research” award for the implementation of the provisions of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.