The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund within the framework of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, a non-competition project entitled ‘International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff’ , implemented within the framework of the Action specified in the application for project No. POWR.03.03.03.00-00-00-PN13/18.
International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff
The objective of the Programme is to create a financial support mechanism for scholarship exchange for doctoral students and academic staff. The Programme enables participation in short forms of education (lasting from 5 to 30 days) aimed at improving competences and qualifications. The project implemented under the PROM Programme will contribute to improving outgoing and incoming mobility of PhD students and researchers, including those from outside the EU.
The project implemented by the Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences within the framework of the PROM Program is addressed to PhD students and researchers of the IHG PAS and foreign partners. The Project is open to people under 40 years age.
Project implementation period: 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2020
The project activities include the following short forms of eduction:
- active participation in foreign conference
- participation in specialized course/training
- one-month training stay in foreign institution in order to obtain materials for a doctoral dissertation/gain international experience
- study visit
- teaching assignment
Mobility of project participants will be financed under scholarships (scholarship agreement) covering co-financing of travel costs, health insurance, third party liability, accident insurance, costs of visa or stay legalization fees and subsistence costs according to the rates specified by the NAWA.
Flat-rate amounts for the programme (download)
II Recruitment of participants
1. The recruitment is conducted on the basis of Regulations regarding recruitment and participation (download)
2. The recruitment concerns the following forms of short education:
FORM OF EDUCATION
|Number of number persons||Average duration (days)|
|FOREIGN DOCTORAL STUDENTS (incoming mobility)|
|one-month stay at IGC PAN in order to obtain materials for doctoral thesis/international experience||2||30|
|participation in a study visit in IGC PAS||9
|ACADEMIC STAFF OF IHG PAS (outgoing mobility)|
|active participation in a foreign conference (at least poster or flash talk)||1||7|
|FOREIGN ACADEMIC STAFF (incoming mobility)|
3. Documents required for the recruitment process:
- Candidate’s application form (download), Instructions for filling in the form (dowload)
- CV (applies only to foreign doctoral students applying for one-month stays)
4. Place and form of submission of documents:
in paper at the Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences, room C37 or B1, or by e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deadline for submission the documents: 7th January 2020.
Documents relating to the PROM programme
- PROM Programme Regulations International Scholarship Exchange for Doctoral Students and Academic Staff
- Participant’sdata form PROM 2019
- The contract between the IHG PAS and the Participant- draft
- Participant’s Declaration – POWER
- Participant’s Declaration – NAWA
- Confirmation of stay – draft
- Financial settlement – draft
- Evaluation questionnaire – draft
The project is implemented in accordance with the principles of equal opportunities and non-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities.
Persons with disabilities requiring additional support in the recruitment process or organisation of mobility are requested to contact the project staff (contact details below).
Agnieszka Możejko, Grant Office, email@example.com