The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund within the framework of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, a non-competition project entitled ‘International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff’ , implemented within the framework of the Action specified in the application for project No. POWR.03.03.03.00-00-00-PN13/18.
International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff
The objective of the Programme is to create a financial support mechanism for scholarship exchange for doctoral students and academic staff. The Programme enables participation in short forms of education (lasting from 5 to 30 days) aimed at improving competences and qualifications. The project implemented under the PROM Programme will contribute to improving outgoing and incoming mobility of PhD students and researchers, including those from outside the EU.
The project implemented by the Institute of Human Genetics of the Polish Academy of Sciences within the framework of the PROM Program is addressed to PhD students and researchers of the IHG PAS and foreign partners. The Project is open to people under 40 years age.
Project implementation period: 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2021
The project activities include the following short forms of eduction:
- active participation in foreign conference
- participation in specialized course/training
- one-month training stay in foreign institution in order to obtain materials for a doctoral dissertation/gain international experience
- study visit
- teaching assignment
Mobility of project participants will be financed under scholarships (scholarship agreement) covering co-financing of travel costs, health insurance, third party liability, accident insurance, costs of visa or stay legalization fees and subsistence costs according to the rates specified by the NAWA.
Flat-rate amounts for the programme (download)
III Recruitment of participants (July 2021)
1. The recruitment is conducted on the basis of Regulations regarding recruitment and participation (download)
2. The recruitment concerns the following forms of short education:
- 7- days study visits in IHG PAS – for foreign PhD Students (5) Genetic Training Week – Programme
- one-month training stay – for IHG PAS PhD students and foreign PhD students (2) (program individually agreed)
The candidate should be registered as Ph.D. student in a foreign academic/research institution and be under 40 years of age.
3. Documents required for the recruitment process:
- Application form, Application form – instruction
- CV (applies only to foreign doctoral students applying for one-month stays)
4. Place and form of submission of documents:
in paper at the Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences, room C37, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
5. Deadline for submitting the documents: 18th July 2020.
COVID-19 Information for travellers
- Only vaccinated persons are released from quarantine obligation at the external borders and convalescents. List of vaccines authorized in the EU: http://www.urpl.gov.pl/pl/urz%C4%85d/szczepionki-covid-19
- Since 24th June 2021 for travel from non-Schengen countries or non-member states of the UE the period of 10 day quarantine is reduced when the Sars-Cov-2 test is negative, and the test was performed after crossing the Polish border within a period not earlier than 7 -days, counting form the moment of exceeding it. The obligation to undergo quarantine is considered fulfilled when the negative test result is entered into the ICT system by the medical diagnostic laboratory (performing the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection).
- people traveling on aircraft from the Schengen area countries are required to have a negative result of the Sars-Cov-2 diagnostic test, which should be presented at the request of a Border Guard officer. The test result, in Polish or English, must be obtained within 48 hours before crossing the border.
Documents relating to the PROM programme (applies to persons qualified to participate in the program)
- PROM Programme Regulations International Scholarship Exchange for Doctoral Students and Academic Staff
- Participant’sdata form PROM 2019
- The contract between the IHG PAS and the Participant- draft
- Participant’s Declaration – POWER
- Participant’s Declaration – NAWA
- Confirmation of stay
- Financial settlement – draft
The project is implemented in accordance with the principles of equal opportunities and non-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities.
Persons with disabilities requiring additional support in the recruitment process or organisation of mobility are requested to contact the project staff (contact details below).
Agnieszka Możejko, Grant Office, email@example.com