The Poznań Doctoral School of Institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences is run jointly:
- Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS
- Institute of Dendrology PAS
- Institute of Molecular Physics PAS
- Institute of Human Genetics PAS
- Institute of Plant Genetics PAS
The school will educate candidates for doctoral degrees in the following disciplines:
- biological sciences
- chemical sciences
- physical sciences
- medical sciences
- agriculture and horticulture.
Recruitment for the school will start on October 1, 2019.
Documents for candidates and PhD students: