The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund within the framework of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, a non-competition project entitled ‘Increasing the competence of the academic staff and the institution’s potential to receive people from abroad – Welcome to Poland , implemented within the framework of the Action specified in the application for project No. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN 14/18.
Project title: “Development of the internationalization of the Institute of Human Genetics PAS by supporting the institutional capacity to service foreign PhD students and researchers” (Acronym: 2INTEGRATe)
Aim of the project: increasing the institutional capacity of the Institute of Human Genetics PAS through the implementation of training activities directed at IGC employees and introducing organizational changes.
Tasks envisaged in the project:
- English language course for administrative staff (260 hours)
- English language course for management staff (60 hours, level: beginner/intermediate)
- English language course for scientists (60 hours, level: intermediate)
- Training “International team management – intercultural training” for researchers and others with at least 4 years of research experience (14 hours)
- Vocational training on servicing foreigners for administrative staff (3 external trainings)
- Mobility – participation in international training events for administrative staff (2 trips: EAIE Conference, EAIE Academy)
- Adapting the intranet to the needs of a foreigner – English version of the system
- Preparation of an electronic recruitment system
- Preparation of documents / procedures in a foreign language
Contact: Agnieszka Możejko, Grant Office, room C37, tel. +48 61 65 79 156, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment for the project
Recruitment for participation in the project is conducted on the basis of the Recruitment and Participation Regulations (download)
Persons interested in participating in particular training tasks are asked to fill in and sign the application form (download) and then deliver it to the Grant Office or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Deadlines for submission of applications: 8th March 2020 for:
- English language course for management staff (adressed to employees performing managerial functions)
- English language course for scientists (addressed to scientists, engineering and technical employees and others who participate in research)
The project is implemented in accordance with the principles of equal opportunities and non-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities. Persons with disabilities requiring additional support are requested to contact the project staff.